Conference & Association Presentations
Over the last decade, Ginny O’Brien, founder of The Columbia Consultancy, has delivered keynotes and makes presentations at numerous national conferences and regional association meetings. Her presentations focus on all aspects of Integrated Leadership™ and Women’s Leadership. Ginny inspires her audiences with her energy and passion and her real-life stories based on her coaching experiences and her own career development successes and mistakes. She has a wealth of knowledge to share and her presentations are loaded with tips, techniques and strategies for developing as a leader. Her audiences walk away enlightened and energized. People say she is not only powerful and informative but engaging and fun!
Her topics include:
- Five Key Strategies for Developing Integrated Leadership™
- Neuroleadership: The Brain, Caching and Leadership Connection
- Women's Leadership: Developing the Presence of an Integrated Leader
- Vision and Strategic Planning: Creating The Future
- Emotional Intelligence: How to Influence, Motivate and Manage Emotions
- Power Talk™: How to Be An Assertive Communicator
- Strategic Networking: Building the Relationships that Count
- Building Trust & High-Performing Teams: What You Need to Know
- Understanding Style Differences Using DISC: What Makes You Tick and What Ticks You Off
- How To Be Authentic Yet Play the Political Game
- Maintaining Balance in a 24/7 Working World
"I found Ginny O’Brien’s presentation about Neuro-leadership to be fascinating.
I have already put the knowledge I learned to practical use, as I continue to coach and lead people through significant changes in their work environment." Northeast Human Resources Association 2009 Conference Series
"Excellent! Ginny’s session was by far the best part of the conference and I think it was because of her content and her style."
Linkage 2008 Women in Leadership Summit